This Site is offered and available to users in the United States who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Site.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The text and images on the Site are for the personal, not-for-profit use of the public. All content, data, logos and trademarks, including without limitation the name STRONGWOMENTM or STRONGPEOPLETM, and all other intellectual property used on this Site are subject to the copyright and/or trademark laws of the United States and, except where noted otherwise, are the exclusive property of SP. Commercial use, electronic re-publication, or print publication of text, logos, images, or other content is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from SP.
SP respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that our Site infringes your intellectual property, please contact us at: email@example.com
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate SP, an SP employee or representative, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Site or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
You must provide us with true and accurate information for example: your real name, phone number, e-mail address, and/or telephone number when registering with SP. Falsifying or omitting contact information such as name, address, and/or telephone number when registering with SP is not permitted. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that SP is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
SP may terminate this Agreement, your rights under this Agreement, and your access and use of the Website and Service in its sole discretion for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to failure to pay your fees, or with or without cause and without notice or liability to you or any third party. Any termination of the Terms and Conditions automatically terminates that license to use this website. SP and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, suspend or terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Your Privacy Rights
Visiting strongpeopleprograms.org or sending emails to strongpeopleprogram.org constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All prices and dollar amounts on this site are in United States dollars.
Our store offers payment through Stripe. See details on Stripe’s Terms of Service (https://stripe.com/legal/checkout).
You can also choose to pay for your order through PayPal Inc. (Paypal, PayLater, or Venmo). In this case you will be forwarded to the corresponding payment site. If you already have a PayPal or Venmo account, simply log in to make a payment. If you are new to Paypal/Venmo, you can either pay as a guest or create an account. On successful completion of the transaction, you will receive a confirmation email.
Unless SP agrees otherwise, all products and services must be paid for at the time of the order. If a charge against the payment method provided is not authorized or accepted, or is subsequently refused of rejected, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notice or liability.
Cancelling an Order
We may cancel any part of an order (including orders we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if
- The requested products in that order are not available; or
- There is an error in the price of the product description posted on the Site in relation to the relevant product in that order; or
- That order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
If we do so, then we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation and will refund you for the cancelled order if we cancel it before the delivery date or if you are not at fault or in breach of these terms and conditions.
You may cancel an order (whether it is accepted by us or not):
- For products that are not courses. Orders for courses cannot be cancelled.
- All other orders may be cancelled up to 48 hours after order placement by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges, Return & Refunds
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
Unless SP agrees otherwise, all purchases of courses are non-refundable. Customized or personalized items also may not be returned or exchanged. Non-personalized physical orders may be returned or exchanged in original condition with 14 days of delivery. Please note that we are unable to refund or credit shipping charges. Return shipping will be at the expense of the shipper.
To request a refund or exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and “Refund Request” or “Exchange Request” in the subject line. We are commonly able to process refunds in five working days. Refunds will be issued to your original payment method within 14 days of receipt.
Shipping and Delivery
All purchased electronic materials, downloads and courses will be available in your online account within 24 hours.
We may offer promotional discount codes which may apply to any or certain purchases made through the SP site. Promotional codes are valid for a specific time period and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes including automated discounts at the shopping cart. If you use a promotional code to purchase a product, which you later exchange or return and the price has returned to normal, you will only be refunded the amount that you paid. Any further conditions of using the promotional codes will be specified at the time. Promotional codes have a limit of one per user per customer and can only be redeemed online during the dates specified.
Warranty & Disclaimer
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND ACCESS TO THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPF DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. SP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, OR ERROR-FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR RELATED ENTITIES, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THESE PAGES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SP BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Links to Other Sites
SP is not responsible for the contents of any linked website that may be contained on our Site, any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SP of that website and is provided only for informational purposes.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portion hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such a provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provisions valid and enforceable.
This Site is controlled by SP which is headquartered in the State of Texas, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing this Site both you and SP agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Site or the information contained herein. You and SP also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive, personal jurisdiction and venue of state and federal courts residing in Travis County, Texas, and waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available. SP makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. By using the Site or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
Last Updated: April 2022